Tuesday, 3 April 2012

Sherlock Holmes, camp beds and creepy guys

I'm sitting on my bed writing this, with my brother on the next bed, he's watching Sherlock Holmes on his portable DVD player :) He is obsessed with it. I've got a Sherlock Holmes joke, (by the way I think most jokes are rubbish, my brother's the joker around here, but this one's actually quite good)

Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson are camping
Holmes: Watson, look up at the sky. What do you see?
Watson: The stars.
Holmes: What do you think this means?
Watson: It means it's a clear night
Holmes: No, Watson, it means that somebody has stolen our tent.

I was told that one by my head teacher at primary school. He was seriously creepy. He always had a little bit of spit on his lip when he talked, and I think he was slightly pervy. He always looked at me in this really creepy way, ugh. I saw him in the swimming pool a few weeks ago, it was very scary. Imagine a tall, thin creepy guy in glasses, wearing swimming trunks and making out with his girlfriend on a lilo. Second thoughts, don't imagine it. It's not a pretty sight, trust me.




No comments:

Post a Comment