Had fun at the beach today with my mum while my brother was at a party. We walked up and down the pier eating icecream and looking in all the gift shops trying on head scarves and looking very stupid. :)
When my brother got back he was all sugared up on birthday cake and put a teabag in my orange juice and stained my shirt with tea. Great.
Also yesterday my boyfriend came round. The thing is I don't think I want to go out with him any more. He tried to kiss me and I freaked out, so I guess that is a bad sign. I'm worried that he'll be really upset because he's been wanting to go out with me for ages and I've only just said yes. I probably wouldn't have been thinking about this at all if my best friend hadn't asked me a very good question, would I want my first kiss to be with him? No is the answer, so there we go. I'll just have to grit my teeth and do it. It's no good being in a relationship when only one person is happy with it is there?
No comments:
Post a Comment